EJR Beads

Author Topic: Freight when buying  (Read 2277 times)

Jinx

• Another Clayer from Denmark
Freight when buying
« on: November 17, 2011, 01:28:24 PM »
This is especially for Emma.. ;)

Would it be possible for you to write in the freight rates, like from 200 - 500 grams, 501 - 1000 grams, is equal to xx.

It's for my next shopping event at your shop, and I would like to fill up, as much as possible, but still avoid to pay extra freight of e.g. en little back of shimmer or simular or ad the little bag if there are som weight left to use up.

Jinnie
To many things to try and too little time!
http://www.amio.dk/butik/madebyjia/produkter

ejralph

• Administrator
  • They're not people, they're Hippies
    • EJR Beads
Re: Freight when buying
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 02:22:13 PM »
This is especially for Emma.. ;)

Would it be possible for you to write in the freight rates, like from 200 - 500 grams, 501 - 1000 grams, is equal to xx.

It's for my next shopping event at your shop, and I would like to fill up, as much as possible, but still avoid to pay extra freight of e.g. en little back of shimmer or simular or ad the little bag if there are som weight left to use up.

Jinnie

The trouble is, we have a lot of different price brackets - because there are many different weight categories and each one has a different price depending on the location. But I will try to make up a table to show the different prices as I agree it would be useful. 
I'll put it on my "to do" list!

Emma
Emma from Sunny Sussex, UK
www.ejrbeads.co.uk Projects, articles, bead galleries & more
www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop Art beads, clay & jewellery supplies

Jinx

• Another Clayer from Denmark
Re: Freight when buying
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 04:10:45 PM »
Thanks Emma...

In DK we also have different pricing, both regarding weight, size and also how fast it should  be send.

Looking forward to that..

Jinnie
To many things to try and too little time!
http://www.amio.dk/butik/madebyjia/produkter