EJR Beads

Author Topic: Hello from Sweden  (Read 2299 times)

noani

• Eva
Hello from Sweden
« on: April 01, 2011, 05:37:32 PM »
My name is Eva and i live in Helsingborg a town in the south of Sweden. I've ALWAYS created somethings with my hands and started making jewelry about 7 years ago, trying art clay, silverplated, pearls, wireworking and more..... 9 months ago i found polymer clay and since then i'm addicted...it's in my thoughts, dreams and mind all the time :) I'm completly sold!
I clay every day, trying new techniques, playing around. Just want to learn more and more....
When i first started i made some really good canes most proud of my facecane, but it seems that the more i learn the more trubbel i have building canes....perhaps when i was all new i just throug myself out in it and now when i know "the rules" i restrict myself?
In the moment i love to play with ink, glitter , textureplates and mica powders.
Think it's super with a place to learn and exchange experiences....we are not many clayers in Sweden. Only problem is my english writing. I have no problem reading it but spelling....But clay can cross borders ,and i dont know the swedish words for settings, cane, tutorial and more ;) so i'm getting more and more used to english and  i hope you can close your eyes if the spelling is poor.
 Some of my work can bee seen at www.noani.se under gallery

Fiona

• Illuminati
    • WINIBI
Re: Hello from Sweden
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 05:44:02 PM »
Hi Eva,

Welcome to the forum.  I just had a look at your gallery and you have some lovely pieces on there.  :)

ejralph

• Administrator
  • They're not people, they're Hippies
    • EJR Beads
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 06:09:45 PM »
Welcome Eva - lovely work there on your site.

As for your English - it seems excellent to me, so I think you are worrying about nothing anyway, but please don't worry about your spelling at all. It just doesn't matter if you get the odd word wrong - we all do, English is a silly language when it comes to spelling.

More important to just relax and enjoy the clay chat.

Emma
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 06:20:12 PM by ejralph »
Emma from Sunny Sussex, UK
www.ejrbeads.co.uk Projects, articles, bead galleries & more
www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop Art beads, clay & jewellery supplies

Shirley

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 06:12:23 PM »
Hi Eva

Nice to meet you, and your English is really good, so don't apologise!

Just looked at your gallery, such beautiful pieces  :)

Shirley
Shirley