EJR Beads

Author Topic: Hello from Caprizzosa!  (Read 3700 times)

Nafta

Hello from Caprizzosa!
« on: April 01, 2011, 09:28:48 AM »
Hiya,
I am Natalia alias Caprizzosa and I love Polymer clay...(though I am not very good at it yet)
I started making my own jewellery after the birth of my first son while on maternity leave. I started with simple beads, moving onto crystals, and then to semi-precious stones.
During that time I attended a course in PMC. I loved it but it was a bit pricey at the time so I returned to using semiprecious beads. Then I learnt about lampwork , when by chance I came across Laura Sparling's website and of course the amazing Emma Ralph.
It was actually when I was having a good look around Emma's site that I discovered her amazing clay beads and it is then when I realised that  clay or polymer clay was what I really wanted to do.
I like making and designing my own jewellery but I also like the idea of making my own beads. Polymer clay is very versatile and terribly cheap!.
So there!. Hope I have not bored you, I am afraid I am not very good at writing.
I look forward to chatting with you all!!

Natalia  ;)

Fiona

• Illuminati
    • WINIBI
Re: Hello from Caprizzosa!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 12:39:12 PM »
Hi Natalia,

There's nothing boring about your post at all and your writing seems fine to me.  :)  Welcome to the forum.

Nafta

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 01:06:15 PM »
Hi Fiona,
Thank you for you kind works! this is very exciting, isn't it?.

Natalia  ;)

Fiona

• Illuminati
    • WINIBI
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 01:24:03 PM »
Yes it's great to have like minded people to talk to as I bore most of my family and friends to death talking about the various crafts I do or want to try.  ;D

ejralph

• Administrator
  • They're not people, they're Hippies
    • EJR Beads
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 01:52:24 PM »
Welcome Natalia!

And no - nothing boring about your posts, quite the opposite. It is great to see your passion for claying - it really is a fantastic medium isnt it, especially for beads and jewellery making.

Emma
Emma from Sunny Sussex, UK
www.ejrbeads.co.uk Projects, articles, bead galleries & more
www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop Art beads, clay & jewellery supplies