EJR Beads

Author Topic: Try again....  (Read 1652 times)

nannyL

Try again....
« on: February 23, 2017, 08:49:14 PM »
Fingers crossed this works! If it does......this is the dragon I made. I'd made a couple of basic things but I need to be fiddling and detailing and spending time, like hours lol, on stuff I make. I get more enjoyment watching it slowly come together. So I decided on my 3rd day of playing with polyclay that I'd make a dragon :)

20170211_145959 by

[url=https://flic.kr/p/SkbEQ7]
20170211_150209 by

[url=https://flic.kr/p/SkbEPq]
20170211_150228 by

:)

« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 09:39:44 PM by nannyL »

Carrie

• Beads from the Coast
Re: Try again....
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 09:31:36 PM »
Can't believe you've only just started!  You've certainly taken on some challenges, and it's paid off  8)

ejralph

• Administrator
  • They're not people, they're Hippies
    • EJR Beads
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 01:06:08 PM »
Ooh wow

He is fantastic! You must be really pleased with him, I'd love to make something so cool

Thank you for sharing him with us, I look forward to seeing more of your creations

Emma
Emma from Sunny Sussex, UK
www.ejrbeads.co.uk Projects, articles, bead galleries & more
www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop Art beads, clay & jewellery supplies

nannyL

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 10:05:16 PM »
Can't believe you've only just started!  You've certainly taken on some challenges, and it's paid off  8)

Thank you! My mum is an artist and has dabbled with all kinds of media, though not polymer clay, so I've dabbled a bit here and there over the years. But it's only in the last couple of years that I've really gotten into crafts, maybe it's the "grown-up children" syndrome.....youngest is 16 and still at home, but doesn't 'need' me so much (other than being a taxi driver etc lol). I do like to push myself though, as otherwise I get bored too quickly, which I found making the smaller more simplistic pieces.

Ooh wow

He is fantastic! You must be really pleased with him, I'd love to make something so cool

Thank you for sharing him with us, I look forward to seeing more of your creations

Emma

Thank you :) I must admit, I am very pleased with him. I was very sad when he was finished.....and jumped into making a cobra lol!