EJR Beads

Author Topic: EJR - EJR Beads Store Upgrade & Giveaway Type Thing!  (Read 1518 times)

ejralph

• Administrator
  • They're not people, they're Hippies
    • EJR Beads
EJR - EJR Beads Store Upgrade & Giveaway Type Thing!
« on: May 13, 2016, 10:48:10 AM »
Hello all

If you've visited EJR Beads in the last day or so, you will notice we've had a little facelift. The new site should be more responsive for those of you browsing on phones or tablets.

If you get a moment, please take a look around and let me know that all is working ok for you?

Giveaway

Also new... I've enabled the ability to submit product reviews. To be honest, I am not sure whether we'll keep this feature yet or not. Sometimes these things can turn into drama fests or people who suddenly think they are the Jeremy Clarkson of the craft world. But on the flip side, reviews can be very useful from a customer point of view...so, we'll give it a whirl and see how it goes.

If there's a product we sell that you love - why not pop a quick review up? It doesn't need to be War & Peace, but a few lines of your experiences with the product might be very useful for other customers. (All I ask is no links in reviews please - for various commercial, legal and seo reasons). Obviously I'd prefer you to write about the products you love rather than those you don't too - as the old saying goes, if you like what we do, tell others - if you don't like what we do, tell us!

For fun, I'll do a lucky dip for anyone who adds 5 different product review to the store. Winner will get a £10 gift certificate for the store.

BUT... the reviews are semi-anonymous  - they just show your first name and the initial of your last name. I won't necessarily know who has submitted what review, so you'll need to let me know unless you have a very distinctive first name! Just PM me here or through the store on which products you've reviewed and your first name so I can tie it up, and your name will be entered into the hat.

I'll pick a winner next Friday

www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop - remember you might need to refresh your page if the old store is still showing for you.

Emma

Emma
Emma from Sunny Sussex, UK
www.ejrbeads.co.uk Projects, articles, bead galleries & more
www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop Art beads, clay & jewellery supplies

Karolina.S

Re: EJR - EJR Beads Store Upgrade & Giveaway Type Thing!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 11:50:55 AM »
It looks really nice Emma :)
Timrċ in the north of Sweden. Always with my polymer clay eyes open.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77424684@N04/ http://www.facebook.com/Hobbyrian

Carrie

• Beads from the Coast
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 09:21:58 PM »
I agree - it looks really good and seems easier to use than before.   Bright looking  :)
You still say you sell other makes of clay though....

ejralph

• Administrator
  • They're not people, they're Hippies
    • EJR Beads
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 11:27:57 PM »
Thank you - Carrie - I will look into that. The whole front page needs a massive overhaul anyway, its just finding the time really!

Glad the functionality seems to be improved. It isn't ideal, but no system every is really. Hopefully a step in the right direction though!

Emma
Emma from Sunny Sussex, UK
www.ejrbeads.co.uk Projects, articles, bead galleries & more
www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop Art beads, clay & jewellery supplies