EJR Beads

Author Topic: Hello from Peasedown St John.  (Read 1749 times)

artdemole

Hello from Peasedown St John.
« on: March 31, 2015, 05:11:04 PM »
My Forum name is artdemole also shortened to  aDm  .  Recently taken up Polymer clay so not baked a lot. Busy watching various videos and gaining insight from Facebook.  Have bought one book which is Step-by-step Polymer Clay In A Day   by  .....Emma Ralph..... 2004
Bought online was a Calgary Canada Public Library book.... Have had a good look through...
Did my 1st item a Shamrock on St Patricks Day for a lucky start. Well pleased with it. A few more baked yesterday.

Carrie

• Beads from the Coast
Re: Hello from Peasedown St John.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 05:44:48 PM »
Hello, aDm  - welcome to the forum.

There is so much you can do with polymer clay you're sure to get hooked!  Emma's books are nicely varied too, with plenty of ideas  :)

artdemole

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 05:51:09 PM »
My Forum name is artdemole also shortened to  aDm  .  Recently taken up Polymer clay so not baked a lot. Busy watching various videos and gaining insight from Facebook.  Have bought one book which is Step-by-step Polymer Clay In A Day   by  .....Emma Ralph..... 2004
Bought online was a Calgary Canada Public Library book.... Have had a good look through...
Did my 1st item a Shamrock on St Patricks Day for a lucky start. Well pleased with it. A few more baked yesterday.

ejralph

• Administrator
  • They're not people, they're Hippies
    • EJR Beads
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 10:32:07 AM »
Welcome to the forum aDm!

So glad you are enjoying my book, although I cannot believe it was 2004 - (was it really that long ago? Blimey I am getting old!)

Looks like you are making a great start with the clay - cannot wait to see your next makes

Emma
Emma from Sunny Sussex, UK
www.ejrbeads.co.uk Projects, articles, bead galleries & more
www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop Art beads, clay & jewellery supplies