EJR Beads

Author Topic: Hi from Denmark  (Read 2131 times)

Kirsten

Hi from Denmark
« on: March 18, 2015, 08:41:15 PM »
My name is Kirsten - I have been playing with polyclay for around 6 months or so. Was always a crafter, and for 9 years I have made jewellery.  Wirework and gemstones used to be my favorites, now I am more into clays, fibres and found objects. I like to challenge myself, and being inspired by the growing polyclay community I jumped into the pool. So far I have made mostly rustic beads - canework is not really me, too pretty - though I admire a lot of it.
I am interested in learning more more more about this intriguing material, and was happy to find Emma's forum.

Karolina.S

Re: Hi from Denmark
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 09:14:07 PM »
Hello and Welcome!

I´m from Sweden. If you are interested there is also a Facebook group for Scandinaivan polymer lovers :)
Timrċ in the north of Sweden. Always with my polymer clay eyes open.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77424684@N04/ http://www.facebook.com/Hobbyrian

ejralph

• Administrator
  • They're not people, they're Hippies
    • EJR Beads
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 10:39:48 AM »
Welcome to the forum!

Emma
Emma from Sunny Sussex, UK
www.ejrbeads.co.uk Projects, articles, bead galleries & more
www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop Art beads, clay & jewellery supplies

ngiddings

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 03:14:29 PM »
Hi, I'm Nancy from California - just getting into polyclay in a big way and feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the possibilities!  Hoping to find answers to lots of questions here and view the work of others for inspiration and just pure pleasure.  It's my first forum experience ever so I'll include a little plea for patience till I get the proper hang of things.  I am very happy to be here!

Carrie

• Beads from the Coast
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 04:38:59 PM »
Hello, Kirsten  :)

Also, hello to Nancy ....better if you start your own "hello" thread so no-one misses saying hello  ;)

MelMcG

• Mel
    • Cherryhill Studio
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2015, 08:13:23 PM »
Hi Kristen and welcome.

Mel  :)

MyrtleWeed

• FrisbyCreek Arts
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 10:11:16 PM »
Hi Kirsten, welcome to the forum. I love rustic style and look forward to seeing some of your work.

Hello Nancy and welcome, I'm sure you'll soon get the hang of how things work. This is a great place for inspiration, lots of lovely things to see.

JonB

• JBDRusticOrganic on Etsy
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2015, 07:17:19 AM »
Hi Kirsten,
Rustic and found objects eh? Sounds good. I'm getting round to trying to incorporate sound found objects into my work. There is so much amazing stuff out there waiting to be picked up ;-)