EJR Beads

Author Topic: Xmas Goodies!  (Read 7536 times)

Bonipie

• Boni
Re: Xmas Goodies!
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2015, 12:19:51 AM »
Wow, what a hammer.  Beautiful.

Sister and I have birthdays this month-December.  Almost forgot it's January.  Doni's is Dec 10, mine was 28th.  We have/had guys that don't do birthdays, so we take care of each other.  She gave me Starbucks gift cards.  I gave her Vanilla powder.  As you can see, we have everything.  But, I was able to visit her and many relatives in Phoenix-what fun.  All of our family (that is left) had a wonderful outdoor party in a nearby park.  65 deg F at 6pm in the park.  Perfect.

Hugs, and Happy New Year, Boni in sunny Yuma

FranOnTheEdge

• Illuminati
    • Fran's Crafts Website
Re: Xmas Goodies!
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2015, 08:37:47 PM »
Wow, what a hammer.  Beautiful.

Sister and I have birthdays this month-December.  Almost forgot it's January.  Doni's is Dec 10, mine was 28th.  We have/had guys that don't do birthdays, so we take care of each other.  She gave me Starbucks gift cards.  I gave her Vanilla powder.  As you can see, we have everything.  But, I was able to visit her and many relatives in Phoenix-what fun.  All of our family (that is left) had a wonderful outdoor party in a nearby park.  65 deg F at 6pm in the park.  Perfect.

Hugs, and Happy New Year, Boni in sunny Yuma

I've cut out the back for my Fruit pendant, but it's still a little big, gotta fix that but I've already broken 2 blades, one of them twice.

Then maybe I can try out my hammer.

What's Vanilla Powder?  Is that something for cakes?  or for baths?  (Cosmetic?)  I once had some sparkling lemon dusting powder, glorious stuff, you had a huge powder puff and padded it all over your body, I think I was about 16...
FranOnTheEdge