EJR Beads

Author Topic: A message from your mod!  (Read 1734 times)

ejralph

• Administrator
  • They're not people, they're Hippies
    • EJR Beads
A message from your mod!
« on: April 09, 2011, 12:20:57 PM »
Hello everyone!

Just a quick message from me to firstly say welcome to the forum and thanks for getting it off to a great start!

Also I just want to reassure you all that even if i am a bit scarce over the next few days, I haven't abandoned you all. I am just ultra busy what with orders, getting the end of year accounts done and all that sort of stuff.

But I will be about more soon, I promise and have some great plans for this little forum of ours.

One of the first plans is that I think a little giveaway is in order. Nothing too fancy, just a bit of fun.

So..... as you know, Fiona kindly started up an April gallery for both the beads and the sculpture sections.

Make sure you all post an image in at least one of these threads (even if you have already posted it elsewhere on the forum). Because at the end of the month, I will put all the names into a hat of anyone who has posted their work in the galleries. One winner drawn at random will receive a 15 gift voucher for EJR Beads, I will also offer up a little prize to two runners up. This month the runner's up prizes will be a pot of Renaissance wax.

So, however shy you may feel - even if you haven't yet posted to the forum - I hope you will be inspired to post a piccy of your polymer clay work to one of the galleries!

Emma
Emma from Sunny Sussex, UK
www.ejrbeads.co.uk Projects, articles, bead galleries & more
www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop Art beads, clay & jewellery supplies