It's fun to do! VARIATION
1. Build up a stack of sheets of clay. I've used three of differing thicknesses - chose better colours than these!!
2. Put through pasta machine and cut into three.
3. Stack up.
4. Squeeze into a rounded log.
5. Twist and roll until stripes run round the log.
6. If wished, taper end to a point and cut off.
7. This is a terrible example - but cut down through centre and open out for a lizard tail effect.
8. Roll the rest of the sheet flat as before.
9. Cut thin slices across the stripes and place on a scrap backing sheet first one way then the other
as before, to achieve the mirror imaging.
10. Roll flat as before.