EJR Beads

Author Topic: Updated Membership Process  (Read 584 times)

ejralph

• Administrator
  • They're not people, they're Hippies
    • EJR Beads
Updated Membership Process
« on: July 24, 2018, 07:09:57 AM »
Hi All

As time marches on, this forum - like so many others out there - has seen less and less activity as people move over to social media sites. Currently,  I will be keeping the Polyclay Forum up and online as I feel it has some great info here for clayers looking for answers! This may change in the future as I re-evaluate the cost/benefits ratio however.

But we do have an ever-increasing problem of fake sign-ups at the forum. I mean literally hundreds a day.

It is no longer possible for me to wade through these to find the handful of genuine clayers making bonafide applications. So

If you wish to join The Polyclay Forum as a member (post pictures, ask questions etc) then signing up will no longer work - your application to join will be automatically deleted. To join, you MUST email me at eralph (at) ejrbeads.co.uk and ask to be set up as a member here.

To process your application, I will need evidence that you are real and have a genuine interest in polymer clay and crafts. So when you apply, show me some photos, link me to your facebook page etc so I have some way to know you're a genuine applicant.

I am sorry to have to enforce these new measures, but they are necessary to enable the forum to continue at all at this point.

Emma

Emma from Sunny Sussex, UK
www.ejrbeads.co.uk Projects, articles, bead galleries & more
www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop Art beads, clay & jewellery supplies